Our book list is growing! We know that there is always more to LEARN so we’ve compiled a list of books we would recommend for any leader, at any level.
- It’s Not About The Coffee – Howard Behar
- The Contemporary Servant as Leader – edited by Kent M. Keith, from original essay by Robert Greenleaf
- The Case for Servant Leadership – Kent M. Keith
- Robert K. Greenleaf: A Life of Servant Leadership – Don Frick
- The Seven Pillars of Servant Leadership – Don Frick & James Sipe
- The Wisdom of Servant Leadership – Isabel Lopez
- The Servant Leader – James A. Autry
- The Leadership Challenge – James Kouzes & Barry Z. Posner
- The Fifth Discipline – Peter Senge
- Lead with Luv – Ken Blanchard & Colleen Barrett
- Burn Ladders. Build Bridges – Alan Patterson
- Being the Change – Duane Trammell, Ann McGee-Cooper & Gary Looper
- Servant Leadership from the Middle – Bernard Osborne
- Expansive Impact – Sarah Young
- 8 Essential Steps to Inspire Others & Build a Thriving Workforce – Tenia Davis
Do you have a favorite book or author not on this list?
Contact us and let us know!
These videos highlight some of the inspirational & encouraging leaders at Sophia and in our community. Watch now!
You might also be interested in: