FABOH Workshop: Authentic Confidence
November 1 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$60
Leadership Workshops are in partnership with the Fond du Lac Area Businesses on Health, otherwise known as FABOH. Each leadership training workshop features a different topic and speaker to support employee engagement.
This series will provide quarterly training opportunities for all FABOH member employees but is aimed specifically at supervisors, managers, directors, or any other employees who currently lead others within their organization or aspire to in the future.
Overconfidence repels while under-confidence stalls. Leaders and teams who exhibit appropriate levels of Authentic Confidence diminish unhealthy tension and conflict, while enhancing engagement, communication and team alignment.
- Increased self-awareness;
- Move team members from inner critics to inner coaches, from inner coaches to outer coaches, and finally, to confident communicators;
- Enhance individual relationships and team dynamics;
- Boost communication to help the leadership team reach new levels of success; and
- Create a coaching culture that increases overall engagement and trust.
Speaker: Mark Duerwaechter, Executive Confidence Coach of RISE Leadership
Date: Wednesday, November 1st, 2023
Time: 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Location: Marian University – Stayer Center
Pre-registration is required. FABOH members can attend the workshop for free. For non-members, the individual workshop is $60/participant.
To register, email Tammy Stephany at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name of the participant
- Email of the participant
- The session(s) the participant will be attending
Upon receipt of your request, a confirmation email will be sent to confirm your registration.
Email: email@example.com or call: 920.924.3780.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 920.375.1488.