2022 Reading List
At Sophia, our goal is to provide you with the necessary tools for your leadership journey.
This reading list features topics and conversations based on our favorite books from servant leadership and research experts!
Our 2022 Community of Practice sessions gave servant leaders the opportunity to learn from one another in a low-stress, comfortable environment with learning facilitators who assisted in guiding small group conversations.
Text version of 2022 Sophia Book List:
- January: It’s Not About the Coffee – Howard Behar
- February: Dare to Lead – Brene Brown
- March: The Servant Leader – Jim Autry
- April: The Dream Manager – Matthew Kelly
- May: Think Again – Adam Grant
- June: The Spirit of Servant Leadership – Shann Ray Ferch & Larry Spears
- July: Servant Leadership Lessons from CEOs
- August: Leaders Eat Last – Simon Sinek
- September: The Motive – Patrick Lencioni
- October: Burn Ladders. Build Bridges – Alan Patterson
- November: Servant Leadership from the Middle – Bernard Osborne